MiddleEarthBlog: Congragulations

Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Congragulations

   Yes congratulations are in store for everyone. Today is June 14th and you are halfway to the Hobbit starting December 14th. Have you preordered your tickets yet? Decided on 24 Frames per second or are you the adventurous type and are going to see it in 48 frames per second mode. Me. I am going to see it at the regular 24 FPS and then right after I am going to a second showing and watch the 48 FPS version, that way I feel i can make an objective decision on the matter and report back to you the viewer. So save me an aisle seat and I will report back my observations six months from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make comments about this blog, good or bad.They will all be appreciated