MiddleEarthBlog: The Hobbit X3

Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Hobbit X3

  Praise the powers that be at Warner Bros and to Sir Peter and crew, it has been confirmed that The Hobbit
will indeed be a Trilogy. I for one am excited as a kid on Christmas day getting the toy he asked for. This means that we will not get two but three trips back to Middle Earth over the next 2 and a half years and lets face it these will probably be the last trips there, the Tolkien trust holds the rights to The Silmarillion and lets also face the fact that The Silmarillion doesn't have the large fanbase that LOTr and TH have so what studio would take a hundreds of Millions dollar shot on it, probably none, of course I could be wrong but I doubt it.That being said now we ave to figure out the content of the second movie which is drawn mainly from the appendices at the end of LOTR so I personally its the same story with the characters and their individual histories ( races and individuals )  given a more indepth presentation. I personally am hoping for more on the Necromancer but will take what I can get. I will keep you abrest of whats happening with the new movie as I learn more myself until the may i suggest a visit to The One Ring Nets site as they are really on this story. Later folks and celebrate the good news of the third Hobbit movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make comments about this blog, good or bad.They will all be appreciated